In 2007 was created Inventus Capital Partners, which is appeared as VC. The company was established in North America in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the San Mateo.
Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Education, Software. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline PolicyBazaar, Power2SME, Credit Sesame The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund.
This organization was formed by John Dougery, Kanwal Rekhi, Samir Kumar. We also calculated 6 valuable employees in our database.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Inventus Capital Partners, startups are often financed by Menlo Ventures, Uncork Capital, Mayfield Fund. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Menlo Ventures, Uncork Capital, Mayfield Fund. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Menlo Ventures, Kalaari Capital, Uncork Capital.
Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 7 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. Comparing to the other companies, this Inventus Capital Partners performs on 14 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. When the investment is from Inventus Capital Partners the average startup value is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. The top activity for fund was in 2011. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2011. Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually.
|51M||08 Jun 2021||United States, Mountain View|
|2M||23 Jan 2020||United States, Palo Alto|
|43M||30 Aug 2019||United States, Mountain View|
|87M||14 Nov 2017||United States, Redwood City|
|26M||25 Oct 2017||United States, Mountain View|
|2M||09 Mar 2017||United States, " United States"}|
|1M||03 Feb 2017||Israel, Tel Aviv|
|1M||07 Jul 2016||United States, San Francisco|
|25M||13 Apr 2016||United States, Redwood City|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.