In 2010 was created Internet Attitude, which is appeared as Corporate Investor. The company was established in Europe in Belgium. The main department of described Corporate Investor is located in the Waremme.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 participants. Despite the Internet Attitude, startups are often financed by imec.istart, Namur Invest, Inventures SA. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Inventures SA, Spreds, Namur Invest. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Spreds, Namur Invest, Inventures SA.
The common things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. The real fund results show that this Corporate Investor is 42 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The top activity for fund was in 2011.
Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Social Media, Software. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Solendro, Target2Sell Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - France.
Funds with similar focus
|2GIS||Novosibirsk, Novosibirsk Oblast, Russia|
|AIB Equity||County Dublin, Dublin, Ireland|
|Bioverge||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Essential Investment Partners||-|
|French Public Bank of Investment||-|
|G Street Capital||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|HBL Hadasit Bio Holdings||Israel, Jerusalem, Jerusalem District|
|High Ground Capital||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Silver Lake||California, Menlo Park, United States|
|SummitVision Capital, LLC||California, San Francisco, United States|
|The Amherst Fund||Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States|
|The Japan Research Institute||Japan, Setagaya|
|The Lind Partners||New York, New York, United States|
|Tofino Capital||District of Columbia, United States, Washington|
|UPMC||Pennsylvania, Pittsburgh, United States|
|USAID East Africa Trade and Investment Hub||-|
|$295K||01 Jun 2017||Montreal, Quebec, Canada|
|$3M||26 Mar 2017||Paris, Ile-de-France, France|
|$3M||20 Dec 2016||Paris, Ile-de-France, France|
|01 Jun 2016||Belgium, Liège, Belgium|
|$944K||15 Oct 2015||Belgium, Walloon Brabant, Belgium|
|$1M||07 Sep 2015||Paris, Ile-de-France, France|
|$1M||05 Aug 2014||City of Brussels, Belgium|
|$1M||28 May 2014||Paris, Ile-de-France, France|
|$295K||22 Jan 2013||City of Brussels, Brussels-Capital|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.