In 2011 was created Spreds, which is appeared as Corporate Investor. The leading representative office of defined Corporate Investor is situated in the Brussels. The fund was located in Europe if to be more exact in Belgium.
The average startup value when the investment from Spreds is 100 thousands - 1 million dollars. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. The top activity for fund was in 2015. Considering the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 18 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. Opposing the other organizations, this Spreds works on 27 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 100 thousands - 1 million dollars.
Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Opinum, YouScribe, Tconcept The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Mobile Apps, Tea. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - Belgium.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 partakers. Despite the Spreds, startups are often financed by Sambrinvest, S.R.I.W., Meusinvest. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Meusinvest, S.R.I.W., Iris Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by S.R.I.W., Theodorus III, Spinventure.
This organization was formed by Charles-Albert de Radzitzky, Guillaume Desclu00e9e, Josu00e9 Zurstrassen, Olivier de Duve. Besides them, we counted 1 critical employee of this fund in our database.
|$981K||10 Jan 2019||Walloon Brabant|
|$247K||04 Oct 2017||Brussels Hoofdstedelijk Gewest, Belgium|
|$233K||21 Nov 2016||Louvain-la-neuve, Vlaams-Brabant, Belgium|
|$318K||14 Nov 2016||Brussels Hoofdstedelijk Gewest, Belgium|
|$677K||09 Nov 2016||Brussels, Brussels Hoofdstedelijk Gewest, Belgium|
|$102K||05 Oct 2016||Brabant Wallon, Walloon Brabant, Belgium|
|$1M||29 Sep 2016||Belgium, Walloon Brabant, Belgium|
Full of Good
|$261K||22 Sep 2016||City of Brussels, Belgium|
|$377K||15 Aug 2016||Paris, Ile-de-France, France|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.