Insight Partners appeared to be the VC, which was created in 1995. The main office of represented VC is situated in the New York. The venture was found in North America in United States.
The top amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The real fund results show that this VC is 43 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The important activity for fund was in 2019. The fund is constantly included in 13-24 deals per year. When the investment is from Insight Partners the average startup value is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. Opposing the other organizations, this Insight Partners works on 3 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Insight Partners, startups are often financed by Shasta Ventures, Pritzker Group Venture Capital, Point Nine Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Greylock Partners, Battery Ventures, Lightspeed Venture Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Salesforce Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, Sequoia Capital.
The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as SaaS, Analytics. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Medidata Solutions, Veeam Software, ExactTarget.
The fund was created by Jeff Horing, Jerry Murdock. The overall number of key employees were 9.
|50M||04 Mar 2021||United States, New York|
|47M||03 Mar 2021||Israel, Tel Aviv-Yafo|
|270M||23 Feb 2021||United States, Palo Alto|
|352M||19 Feb 2021||France, " France"}|
|60M||18 Feb 2021||United States, New York|
|96M||17 Feb 2021||United States, Chicago|
|53M||10 Feb 2021||United States, Miami Beach|
|125M||09 Feb 2021||United States, Palo Alto|
|110M||05 Feb 2021||United States, San Francisco|
– Class Technologies, an edtech platform, has raised a $105M Series B round. – Led by the Softbank Vision Fund, the round also includes GSV Ventures, Emergence Capital, Maven Partners, Owl Ventures, Insight Partners, SWaN & Legend Venture Partners, Rise of the Rest Fund, Learn Capital, Reach Capital, Slow Ventures, Sound Ventures, Chimera Investment, Daher Capital, Guy Oseary, Bill Tai and Tom Brady. – The company was founded by education software pioneer Michael Chasen. Read more
– QuotaPath, a commission-tracking solution for sales and revenue teams, raised $21.3m in a Series A funding round led by Insight Partners. – Existing backers ATX Ventures, Integr8d Capital, Stage 2 Capital and HubSpot Ventures also participated in the financing. – The funding comes amid a year of growth for the startup, which has dual headquarters in Austin and Philadelphia. – Specifically, QuotaPath has seen 600% revenue growth since January 2021. – It has over 5,000 users on the platform, 40% of w... Read more
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.