BlueTree Allied Angels appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2003. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Wexford. The company was established in North America in United States.
The important activity for fund was in 2014. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2018. This BlueTree Allied Angels works on 14 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 9 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
The current fund was established by Catherine Mott. We also calculated 3 valuable employees in our database.
Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Medical, Consumer. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Cognition Therapeutics, ALung Technologies, NewCare Solutions. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 participants. Despite the BlueTree Allied Angels, startups are often financed by Pittsburgh Life Sciences Greenhouse, North Coast Angel Fund, JumpStart Inc.. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Innovation Works, Pittsburgh Life Sciences Greenhouse, New York Angels. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Pittsburgh Equity Partners, Tech Coast Angels, Sofia Fund.
|15 Jan 2022||Pennsylvania, United States|
|$1M||22 Sep 2021||Chagrin Falls, Ohio, United States|
Edge Case Research
|$12M||15 Sep 2021||Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States|
|$680K||07 Jun 2021||Cleveland, Ohio, United States|
|$3M||28 Feb 2020||Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States|
|$1M||18 Sep 2019||Durham, North Carolina, United States|
Edge Case Research
|$7M||13 Jun 2019||Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States|
|12 Nov 2018||Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States|
|$1M||05 Mar 2018||Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.