This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
United States, Orange
IDG Partners was established in 2008, and is a well known Corporate Investor. This investor is located in North America, United States. The primary office of this Corporate Investor is located in Orange.
The fund usually invests in rounds together with 1-2 others. Aside from IDG Partners, start-ups are often funded by Steve Titus, Stephen Cohen, Highlight Communications AG and 1 other fund. The most common co-investors for the fund is WI Harper Group. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually supported by IDG Capital.
Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are most common for this fund. This fund was the most active in 2019. The fund usually participates in less than 2 investment rounds per year.
We can highlight the most popular investment areas for this fund, such as Social Media, Mobile. In addition, there are 4 more industries where it has achieved success. Among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund, are Geenee, Geenee. The country of its foundation and the country of its most frequent investments doesn't coincide - Germany. The average start-up age at the time of investment by this fund is 4-5. The fund has a preferred number of founders for start-ups that it invests in.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: idgcapital.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first '_' last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
33.3% of cases
Funds Investing in Previous
Funds Investing Together
Funds Investing in Following
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.