This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
Israel, Tel Aviv
The fund is located in Israel, Asia. The primary office of this Corporate Investor is located in Tel Aviv.
We recorded the biggest number of exits for this fund in 2006. Typical investments for this fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The fund generally invests in less than 2 deals every year. In 2017, the fund's activity was at its peak.
The fund usually invests in rounds together with 3 others. Aside from IDB Group, start-ups are often funded by Spark Capital, Digital Currency Group, BRM Capital and 1 other fund. The most common co-investors for the fund are Sequoia Capital, Prism Capital Corporation, Giza Venture Capital.
The country of its foundation and the country of the most frequent investments for the fund coincides - Israel. In addition to this location, the fund participated in 1 other location. Among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund, are ProSight, Colu. Among their most successful investment fields, we have identified Local Shopping, Local Business. Also, because of its portfolio diversification tendency, we can highlight 8 more industries for this fund. Moreover, a start-up needs to be 2-3 years old to get investment from this fund.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: idbgroup.net; User name format in descending order of probability: first '.' last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.