This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
ICONIUM was established in 2018, and is a well known VC. The primary office of this VC is located in Milan. The fund is located in Italy, Europe.
The fund was created by Antonio Chiarello, Fabio Pezzotti, Luciano Serra, Marco Costa, Mauro Del Rio, Thomas Baggio.
Hedera Hashgraph, Algorand, Terra are amongst the various portfolio companies of this fund. The country of its establishment and the country of its most frequent investments doesn't coincide - United States. However, start-ups from 1 other country can be found in the fund's portfolio. The fund has a preferred number of founders for start-ups that it invests in. Among the most popular investment industries for the fund are Consumer Goods, Financial Services. However, the fund’s focus is not limited to this, since there are 8 more areas of investment. The average start-up age at the time of investment by this fund is 1 and less.
The fund typically enters into 2-6 deals annually. This fund was the most active in 2019.
The fund typically invests alone. Aside from ICONIUM, start-ups are often funded by Union Square Ventures, Struck Capital Crypto, Kosmos Capital and 3 other funds. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually joined by Pantera Capital, Nima Capital, LuneX Ventures.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: iconium-bs.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first '.' last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.