IBM Ventures appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2001. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. IBM Ventures seemed to be an CVC arrangement as part of the organization. The main department of described VC is located in the San Francisco.
Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 6-10 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Welltok, IFTTT, WayBlazer For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Software, Health Care.
We also calculated 3 valuable employees in our database.
When the investment is from IBM Ventures the average startup value is 10-50 millions dollars. The important activity for fund was in 2015. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. This IBM Ventures works on 7 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5 participants. Despite the IBM Ventures, startups are often financed by ICONIQ Capital, TriZetto, Salesforce Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are IBM, Salesforce Ventures, Yahoo. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Norwest Venture Partners, Microsoft, USAA.
|20M||15 Mar 2021||United States, Framingham|
Cambridge Quantum Computing
|45M||08 Dec 2020||United Kingdom, Cambridge|
|24M||26 Apr 2018||United States, San Francisco|
|55M||13 Sep 2017||United States, " United States"}|
|25M||04 Oct 2016||United States, Austin|
|60M||02 Feb 2016||United States, New York|
|40M||05 Jan 2016|
|12M||23 Jul 2015||United States, Bellevue|
|7M||19 May 2015||United States, " United States"}|
– Copado has raised $140m in Series C financing. – The round was led by Insight Partners and includes participation from new investors SoftBank Vision Fund 2, Declaration Partners and DG Ventures, as well as existing investors Salesforce Ventures, ISAI Cap Venture, Lead Edge Capital, and Perpetual Investors. Strategic investor IBM Ventures also participated in the round. – Proceeds will be used to expand its DevOps and AI-enabled testing solutions across the leading enterprise SaaS platforms driving today’... Read more
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.