The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. The top activity for fund was in 2019.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the IAG Capital Partners, startups are often financed by Total Access Fund, The Yard Ventures, Purple Arch Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Next Act Fund, MissionOG, Grotech Ventures.
Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Tethr Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 6-10 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Product Research, Artificial Intelligence.
|Beijing Tianze Investment Management||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Caspian Impact Investments||Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad, India|
|CIH Investment Capital Limited||Central, Central Region, Singapore|
|Dalian Juntai||China, Dalian, Zhejiang|
|Elixir Medical||California, Sunnyvale, United States|
|Grey House Partners||-|
|Hancom||Kyonggi-do, Seongnam, South Korea|
|MingJiang Touzi||China, Shanghai|
|NFT Ventures||Stockholm, Stockholm County, Sweden|
|Presidio Ventures||California, Santa Clara, United States|
|RAISE||France, Ile-de-France, Paris|
|Rio Technology Partners||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Seedcoin - Bitcoin Startup Incubator||England, London, United Kingdom|
|TWG Development||Indiana, Indianapolis, United States|
|V Capital Group||Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Vector Ventures||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|Whitebox Advisors||Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States|
|$4M||23 Dec 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$4M||12 Nov 2022||Dublin, County Dublin, Ireland|
|$5M||23 Sep 2022||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$2M||20 Sep 2022||Durham, North Carolina, United States|
|$5M||25 Aug 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$27M||22 Jun 2022||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$130M||26 Apr 2022||California, United States|
|$3M||29 Mar 2022||Durham, North Carolina, United States|
|$8M||10 Mar 2022||Boulder, Colorado, United States|
– VenoStent, an advanced materials company, today announced $2.3 million in seed funding.
– The company leverages its unique polymer engineering technology to develop bioresorbable slip-on polymer wraps, called SelfWrap.
– The product is aimed to eliminate vascular surgery failures, at first targeting vascular access surgery required to initiate hemodialysis treatment for end-stage renal disease (ESRD) patients.
– Creative Ventures led the round with participation from IAG Capital Partners, C3 Ventures, Olima Ventures, Texas Halo Fund, Cowtown Angels, and SP Investment Fund, among other prominent investors.
– This brings the total funding to date to more than $6 million.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.