The company was established in North America in United States. The main department of described VC is located in the Mountain View.
Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 1 and less years to receive the investment from the fund. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Flexport, Zenefits, Soylent Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are E-Learning, SaaS.
The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2015. This Hydrazine Capital works on 18 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The high activity for fund was in 2014. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The average startup value when the investment from Hydrazine Capital is 100-500 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with more than 10 partakers. Despite the Hydrazine Capital, startups are often financed by Y Combinator, Venrock, SV Angel. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are SV Angel, FundersClub, Y Combinator. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Founders Fund, Index Ventures, Thrive Capital.
The current fund was established by Jack Altman, Sam Altman. We also calculated 1 valuable employee in our database.
|Temasek Holdings||Singapore, Singapore|
|Arcapita Ventures||United States, Atlanta|
|Skyline Ventures||United States, Palo Alto|
|Gilead Sciences||United States, Foster City|
|TAL Investment Counsel||Canada, Vancouver|
|Meltwind Advisory||United Kingdom, Cambridge|
|Intelligent Fund of Funds||-|
|Hofan Venture||China, Shenzhen|
|Almaworks||United States, New City|
|Guolian Securities||China, Wuxi|
|SPORTS NIPPON NEWSPAPERS||Japan, Koto|
|Networks of Centres of Excellence||Canada, Ottawa|
|Tianjin Yahui Mingze Asset Management||China, Guangdong|
|Ascent Hydrogen Fund||-|
|Pinnacle Enterprise Fund||-|
|Galt Asset Management||United States, Huntington|
|12 Dec 2014||United States, San Francisco|
|$15M||23 Jun 2014||United States, San Francisco|
|20 Nov 2013||United States, San Francisco|
|$1M||21 Oct 2013||United States, Los Angeles|
|$1M||25 Jun 2013||United States, San Francisco|
|$3M||11 Oct 2012||United States, New York|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.