|$160M||08 Jun 2021||United States, Nashville|
|$200M||03 Mar 2021||United States, Denver|
|$23M||07 Jan 2021||United States, Tampa|
|$37M||10 Nov 2020||United States, Boston|
|$20M||16 Jul 2020||United States, Boston|
|$135M||23 Jun 2020||United States, Denver|
|$20M||10 Oct 2019||United States, Whitemarsh Township|
|$20M||15 Aug 2019||United States, Boston|
|$26M||19 Nov 2018||United States, Austin|
– DispatchHealth is a Denver, CO-based provider of in-home medical care. – Company raised $200m in Series D funding. – The round was led by Tiger Global with participation from previous investors Alta Partners, Echo Health Ventures, Humana, Oak HC/FT and Questa Capital. – The new investment will be used to expand the company’s platform for in-home medical care to a total of 100 markets and its Advanced Care line of service across the United States. Read more
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.