This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
The VC's location is in Europe, Sweden. H&M CO:LAB is a CVC is a part of a larger organization. The primary office of this VC is located in Stockholm.
The fund has no specific requirements for the number of founders in a start-up. When a start-up has 2 or 5+ founders, the probability of closing the deal is low. The average start-up age at the time of investment by this fund is 4-5. Among the most popular investment industries for the fund are Machine Learning, Biotechnology. However, the fund’s focus is not limited to this, since there are 8 more areas of investment. The country of its foundation and the country of the most frequent investments for the fund coincides - Sweden. In addition to this location, the fund participated in 2 other locations. Colorifix, Ivyrevel, Infinited Fiber Company are among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund.
We also identified another 1 core personnel in our database.
Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are most common for this fund. The fund performance shows that this VC achieves 3 percentage points less exits in comparison to other VCs. When H&M CO:LAB invests, the average start-up valuation is more than 1 billion dollars. The fund usually participates in 2-6 investment rounds per year. The fund's activity peaked in 2019.
The fund usually invests in rounds together with 2-3 others. Aside from H&M CO:LAB, start-ups are often funded by D-Ax Corporate Venture Capital, Wingefors Invest, Sebastian Picardo. The most common co-investors for the fund are Virata Corp., Victor Jacobsson, Venrex Investment Management. The investors in the following rounds are usually Commonwealth Bank of Australia, Zalando, Venrex Investment Management.
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
18.8% of cases
Average Portfolio Company
Exit Age [the average age of portfolio startups at which they go public or become acquired]
Success / Strategy Similarity
Index [the matching between fund's investment strategy and its proved successes in the form of portfolio startups high valuations]
0.4 out of 1
Funds Investing in Following
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.