The main department of described VC is located in the Stockholm. The venture was found in Europe in Sweden. H&M CO:LAB appeared to be a CVC structure as part of the corporation.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the H&M CO:LAB, startups are often financed by D-Ax Corporate Venture Capital, Wingefors Invest, Sebastian Picardo. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Virata Corp., Victor Jacobsson, Venrex Investment Management. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Commonwealth Bank of Australia, Zalando, Venrex Investment Management.
The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 2 or 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Colorifix, Ivyrevel, Infinited Fiber Company. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Machine Learning, Biotechnology. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Sweden.
Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The real fund results show that this VC is 3 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. The high activity for fund was in 2019. When the investment is from H&M CO:LAB the average startup value is more than 1 billion dollars.
We also calculated 1 valuable employee in our database.
|Cellebrite||HaMerkaz, Israel, Petah Tiqva|
|GLOBAL AGRINNO||Hungary, Vas, Vasvár|
|Petrichor Healthcare Capital Management||New York, New York, United States|
|Tennessee Community Ventures||Nashville, Tennessee, United States|
|The CoFoundry||Antwerp, Antwerpen, Belgium|
|Value Invest Korea (VIK)||Seoul, Seoul-t'ukpyolsi, South Korea|
|$24M||03 Nov 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$13M||29 Jun 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$4M||12 Jun 2022||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$24M||30 May 2022||Norwich, England, United Kingdom|
|$48M||23 May 2022||Stockholm, Stockholm County, Sweden|
|$80M||20 Apr 2022||Old Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
|$7M||29 Mar 2022||France, Ile-de-France, France|
|$21M||04 Jan 2022||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$45M||09 Sep 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.