The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Health Care, Biometrics. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline OncoResponse, On Target Laboratories, Personal Genome Diagnostics (PGD) Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 6-10 years to receive the investment from the fund.
The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 23 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. Comparing to the other companies, this Helsinn Investment Fund performs on 15 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The top activity for fund was in 2018. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4 partakers. Despite the Helsinn Investment Fund, startups are often financed by VI Partners AG, High-Tech Gru00fcnderfonds, Boehringer Ingelheim Venture Fund. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Windham Venture Partners, VI Partners AG, Schroder Adveq. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by VI Partners AG, Schroder Adveq, RiverVest.
We also calculated 2 valuable employees in our database.
|Acorn Pacific Ventures||California, Santa Clara, United States|
|DCM Data Systems||Gurgaon, Haryana, India|
|JIC Venture Growth Investments||Chiyoda, Japan|
|Lukka||New York, New York, United States|
|MeetMe||New Hope, Pennsylvania, United States|
|Pingguo Shu Ziben||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Sunshine 100 China||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Ucommune||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|$46M||10 May 2022||France, Grand Est, France|
|$21M||16 Mar 2022||Turin, Piemont, Italy|
|02 Mar 2022||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$1M||26 Oct 2021||-|
|$11M||13 Apr 2021||Italy, Emilia-Romagna, Italy|
|$40M||31 Mar 2021||Seattle, Washington, United States|
On Target Laboratories
|$21M||24 Mar 2021||Illinois, United States|
|$20M||09 Mar 2021||Cambridge, England, United Kingdom|
|$6M||14 Jul 2020||Geneva, Geneva, Switzerland|
– On Target Laboratories secured $21m in an expanded Series B funding round.
– The funds will support the continued development and commercialization of the company’s novel compound, pafolacianine sodium injection.
– The funding was wholly backed by existing investors Johnson & Johnson Innovation – JJDC, Inc., H.I.G. Capital, Elevate Ventures, The Hurvis Group, and 3B Future Health Fund (formally Helsinn Investment Fund).
– The funds will drive the commercialization of the company’s first indication in ovarian cancer.
– The funding will also be used to complete the ELUCIDATE Trial, a Phase 3 clinical trial evaluating the use of pafolacianine sodium injection to intraoperatively identify lung cancer in real-time.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.