Hearst Health Ventures appeared to be the VC, which was created in 1995. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the New York. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. Hearst Health Ventures appeared to be a CVC structure as part of the corporation.
The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The real fund results show that this VC is 6 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. The top activity for fund was in 2016.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the Hearst Health Ventures, startups are often financed by InterWest Partners, Emergence, Qualcomm Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Bessemer Venture Partners, New Enterprise Associates, InterWest Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by New Enterprise Associates, Georgian Partners, Flare Capital Partners.
Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Welltok, Artemis Health, Spire.com. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are SaaS, Social Network. The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
|Dorset Capital Management||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Flat6Labs Tunis||Gabès, Tunis, Tunisia|
|Greenwood Management||Copenhagen, Denmark, Hovedstaden|
|J21 Corporation||Japan, Tokyo|
|Madhu Kela Family Office||-|
|MAVA||Connecticut, Greenwich, United States|
|Oakvale Capital||England, London, United Kingdom|
|OSS Capital, L.P.||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Paxion Capital Partners||California, Menlo Park, United States|
|Peloton||New York, New York, United States|
|PPM America Capital Partners||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|Preston-Werner Ventures||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Rader Reinfrank Investors||Beverly Hills, California, United States|
|Space Florida||Florida, Merritt Island, United States|
|tokentus investment AG||Frankfurt, Germany, Hessen|
|Wet Paint Ventures||New York, New York, United States|
|$25M||14 Mar 2019||Salt Lake City, Utah, United States|
|$33M||05 Oct 2016||Denver, Colorado, United States|
|24 Feb 2016||Irving, Texas, United States|
|$13M||05 Jan 2016||Columbus, Ohio, United States|
|$37M||08 Jan 2015||Denver, Colorado, United States|
|$2M||14 Mar 2014||Palo Alto, California, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.