Smith & Nephew appeared to be the Corporate Investor, which was created in 1856. The fund was located in Europe if to be more exact in United Kingdom. The leading representative office of defined Corporate Investor is situated in the London.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Smith & Nephew, startups are often financed by BioStar Ventures, Safeguard Scientifics, Octopus Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Triventures, Safeguard Scientifics, HealthpointCapital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Triventures, Safeguard Scientifics, Municipal Employee Retirement System.
Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 6-10 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Trice Medical, Michelson Diagnostics, OrthoSpace. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United Kingdom. The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Biotechnology, Health Diagnostics.
The high activity for fund was in 2015. This Smith & Nephew works on 9 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars.
|Atelier Ventures||Pennsylvania, Pittsburgh, United States|
|Cito Ventures||Florida, Miami, United States|
|Debenhams||England, London, United Kingdom|
|ECMC||Oakdale, Pennsylvania, United States|
|George Weston Limited||Canada, Ontario, Toronto|
|Guangzhou Zhangsu Investment Consulting Co., Ltd||China, Guangdong, Panyu|
|HLVP||Delaware, Ohio, United States|
|Hubei Forbon Technology||-|
|InnoCells||Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain|
|Jiaxing Jince Yunji Investment Partnership||-|
|Ningbo Meishan Baoshui Gangqu Saiyi Boying Touzi Guanli Zhongxin||China, Ningbo, Zhejiang|
|Reliance Technology Ventures||India, Maharashtra, Mumbai|
|Rowan Dartington||Bristol, England, United Kingdom|
|SB Payment Service||Japan, Tokyo|
|Spring||California, San Francisco, United States|
|TMG Capital||Brazil, São Paulo, Sao Paulo|
|Xiaozhan Jiaoyu||China, Shanghai|
|$18M||14 Jan 2019||Pennsylvania, United States|
|$19M||06 Jun 2017||Pennsylvania, United States|
|$7M||01 Dec 2016||North District|
|$8M||19 May 2015||North District|
|$2M||16 Feb 2015||England|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.