|$28M||13 May 2021||Jerusalem, Jerusalem District, Israel|
|$27M||02 Dec 2020||Israel, North District|
|$19M||11 Mar 2020||Israel, North District|
|$30M||28 May 2019||Israel, Center District|
|$17M||08 Jan 2019||Israel, North District|
|$17M||10 Apr 2018||Israel, Center District|
|$40M||19 Jun 2017||Israel, Jerusalem District|
|$30M||27 Feb 2017||Rishon Lezion, Center District, Israel|
|$9M||29 Jun 2016||Israel, Jerusalem District|
– Vensica closed an investment round of $16m.
– The round was led by Israel Biotech Fund (“IBF”), a venture fund investing in Israeli and Israeli-related biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies.
– Other investors in the round include Laborie, a global urology device company, Lew Pell, an experienced medical device investor, Agriline, a trust of which Vincent Tchenguiz is a discretionary beneficiary, and The Trendlines Group, an investor in innovation-based medical and agricultural technologies.
– Funds raised will support the company’s phase II multicenter clinical trials in Europe and the USA.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.