Grit Ventures appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2016. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Mississauga. The company was established in North America in Canada.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6-7 partakers. Despite the Grit Ventures, startups are often financed by True Ventures, Pathbreaker Ventures, Next Coast Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Ubiquity Ventures, True Ventures, Product Trust Investments. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Ubiquity Ventures, True Ventures, Product Trust Investments.
For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline SmartIRSEC, Diligent Robotics, Diligent Robotics Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Hardware, Human Computer Interaction.
Besides them, we counted 2 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The important activity for fund was in 2019. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually.
|Rubicon Venture Capital||United States, San Francisco|
|Plaza Ventures||Canada, Toronto|
|Oakview Group||United States, Los Angeles|
|The Optimas Group||United States, Omaha|
|Metropolitan Capital||United States, Chicago|
|Angel Investor Forum||United States, Bristol|
|Vivo Capital||United States, Palo Alto|
|Capital Fund Management||France, Paris|
|Dingqing Investment||China, Beijing|
|Xin Chang Electronics Technology||-|
|National Italian American Foundation (NIAF)||-|
|Rosario Capital LTD||Israel, Tel Aviv|
|Softlandings Uruguay||Uruguay, Montevideo|
|Capillary Technologies||Russia, Moscow|
|NFP||United States, New York|
|Xuwei Investment||China, Shanghai|
|Pall||United States, Port Washington|
|$11M||25 Jun 2021||California Los Angeles United States|
|$4M||07 May 2021||California Sunnyvale United States|
|$20M||08 Apr 2021||Colorado Denver United States|
|$19M||01 Nov 2020||United States, San Francisco|
|$20M||29 May 2020||California United States|
|$1M||24 May 2019||California Sunnyvale United States|
|$5M||03 May 2019||Colorado Denver United States|
|$2M||24 Aug 2017||Colorado Denver United States|
Camp Six Labs
|$1M||21 Mar 2016||California San Francisco United States|
– Agtonomy is a San Francisco, CA-based hybrid autonomy and tele-assist service platform.
– The company received $4m in seed funding from Grit Ventures, GV (formerly Google Ventures), and Village Global.
– The investment will be used to expand operations and business reach.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.