|21M||05 May 2021||Ireland, Dublin|
|12M||20 Apr 2021||United States, " United States"}|
|35M||07 Apr 2021||United States, Palo Alto|
|32M||01 Apr 2021|
|50M||31 Mar 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|40M||30 Mar 2021||United States, " United States"}|
|8M||23 Mar 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|40M||08 Mar 2021||United States, Mountain View|
|35M||03 Mar 2021||United States, Scottsdale|
– Ribbon, the homeownership company, announces today it has secured $150 million, inclusive of $75 million in Series C equity financing and $75 million in additional working capital. – The Series C was led by Greenspring Associates, with participation from existing investors Greylock, Bain Capital Ventures, NFX, Nyca, Thomvest and Jake Seid. – This investment will enable more than $10 billion in home transactions annually, and fuel Ribbon’s swift expansion into new states. Read more
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.