Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Hypergiant Sensory Sciences, Lantern Pharma. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Alternative Medicine, Pharmaceutical.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the GPG Ventures, startups are often financed by Health Wildcatters, Green Park & Golf Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Chris Rhodes, Capital Factory, Bios Partners.
Besides them, we counted 1 critical employee of this fund in our database.
The important activity for fund was in 2018. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars.
|360ip Japan||Japan, Tokyo|
|Beijing Phoenix Wealth Holding Group||-|
|Berkeley Ventures||Berkeley, California, United States|
|BP Marsh & Partners||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Caivis||District of Columbia, United States, Washington|
|Cleveland Avenue||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|Deveaux Group||Aquitaine, France, New Aquitaine|
|Fort Point Angels||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|Guangjin Touzi||China, Guangdong, Guangzhou|
|Hatch Ventures||Redmond, United States, Washington|
|Hinduja Group||India, Maharashtra, Mumbai|
|iKang Healthcare Group||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|IndustryClick||New Jersey, Princeton, United States|
|Lichengbei Chuangtou||China, Qingdao Shi, Shandong|
|Marcus & Millichap||Calabasas, California, United States|
|Parliament Capital Management||-|
|$17M||16 Feb 2021||Houston, Texas, United States|
Hypergiant Sensory Sciences
|$5M||30 Nov 2018||Dallas, Texas, United States|
|$3M||02 May 2017||Dallas, Texas, United States|
– Iterion Therapeutics, a venture-backed, clinical stage biotechnology company developing novel cancer therapeutics, has raised $17m in a Series B financing.
– The round was led by Lumira Ventures, with the participation of existing investors, including SantÃ© Ventures, as well as new investors Venture Investors, GPG Ventures, and Viva BioInnovator.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.