Global Innovation Fund is the famous VC, which was founded in 2014. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the London. The company was established in Europe in United Kingdom.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight ideas42, Simprints, WhereIsMyTransport. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Information Services, Mobile. For fund there is no match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States.
The overall number of key employees were 12.
The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The important activity for fund was in 2016. Comparing to the other companies, this Global Innovation Fund performs on 24 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 61 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the Global Innovation Fund, startups are often financed by Omidyar Network, MacArthur Foundation, Goodwell Investments. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Goodwell Investments, Endeavor Catalyst, Warburg Pincus. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by United States Agency for International Development, Spring Accelerator, Clean Energy Ventures (CEV).
|25M||23 Oct 2018||Indonesia, Jakarta Special Capital Region|
|7M||28 Feb 2020||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|10M||09 Aug 2017||India, Noida|
|600K||01 Jan 2017||United States, Washington|
|20K||10 Nov 2018||Uganda, Kampala|
|289K||09 Feb 2016||United States, Denver|
|229K||01 Apr 2016||Uganda, Kampala|
|09 Feb 2016||United States, Washington|
|2M||19 Mar 2018||United States, New York|
|11M||06 Sep 2016||France, Paris|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.