United States Agency for International Development appeared to be the Corporate Investor, which was created in 1961. The leading representative office of defined Corporate Investor is situated in the Washington. The venture was found in North America in United States.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 participants. Despite the United States Agency for International Development, startups are often financed by Energy Access Ventures, Omidyar Network, Aster. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Start-Up Chile, Shell Foundation, Rose Park Advisors. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Wamda Capital, TLcom Capital Partners, Peery Foundation.
The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 1 or 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Information Technology, Renewable Energy. For fund there is no match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - Kenya. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Twiga Foods, Sanergy, Simprints.
Speaking about the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 1 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The typical startup value when the investment from United States Agency for International Development is 5-10 millions dollars. The high activity for fund was in 2017.
|5M||12 Jun 2021||United States, New York|
|65K||02 Feb 2014|
|29 Nov 2017||Kenya, Nairobi|
|5K||01 Jan 2011|
|190K||31 Dec 2017||Bangladesh, Dhaka|
Techlets Pvt. Ltd.
|50K||01 Jul 2019||Pakistan, Islamabad|
|2M||30 Jul 2017||Kenya, Nairobi|
|45M||12 Jun 2021||Netherlands, Amsterdam|
|2M||21 Aug 2017||United Kingdom, Cambridge|
|250K||01 Oct 2015||Mexico, Mexico City|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.