Global Grand Leisure
This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
This investor is located in Asia, Singapore. The primary office of this Corporate Investor is located in Singapore.
The fund has no specific requirements for the number of founders in a start-up. Among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund, are Tickled Media, Paktor. Among the most popular investment industries for the fund are Identity Management, Communities. However, the fund’s focus is not limited to this, since there are 8 more areas of investment. The country of its foundation and the country of the most frequent investments for the fund coincides - Singapore. The average start-up age at the time of investment by this fund is 6-10.
The usual method for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5 other investors. Along with Global Grand Leisure, start-ups are often financed by Vertex Ventures, Vertex Ventures Southeast Asia & India, Vertex Ventures China. The most common co-investors for the fund are Redbadge Pacific, JD.com, ATM Capital. The investors in the following rounds are usually Mirae Asset-Naver Asia Growth Fund, YJ Capital, WPG Holdings.
The fund generally invests in less than 2 deals every year. This fund was the most active in 2019. The most common rounds for this fund are in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. In terms of the fund's performance, this Corporate Investor has 5 percentage points more exits when compared to other organizations.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: globalleisurepartners.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
25.0% of cases
Funds Investing in Previous
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.