This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
United States, Sunrise
GF Investments was established in 2007, and is a well known VC. The VC's location is in North America, United States. The the headquarters of this VC is in Sunrise.
This fund was the most active in 2019. The most common rounds for this fund are in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars. The fund typically enters into less than 2 deals annually.
The fund usually invests in rounds together with 4-5 others. Along with GF Investments, start-ups are often financed by Viola Ventures, Genesis Partners, SCB Group. The fund often co-invests with Harvey Golub, Viola Ventures, Oak HC/FT, overall with 1 fund from our list. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually supported by Viola Ventures, State Oil Fund of Azerbaijan (SOFAZ), SK Holdings.
The fund has an exact preference in the amount of founders of companies in its portfolio. Among their most successful investment fields, we have identified Consulting, Machine Learning. Also, because of its portfolio diversification tendency, we can highlight 8 more industries for this fund. The average start-up age at the time of investment by this fund is 2-3. Among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund, are ESR Cayman (e-Shang Redwood), Pagaya Investments, TradAir. The country of its foundation and the country of the most frequent investments for the fund doesn't coincide - Israel. In addition to this location, the fund participated in 1 other location.
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
20.0% of cases
Average Portfolio Company
Exit Age [the average age of portfolio startups at which they go public or become acquired]
Success / Strategy Similarity
Index [the matching between fund's investment strategy and its proved successes in the form of portfolio startups high valuations]
0.1 out of 1
Number of Unicorns [amount of portfolio companies, which were valuated at more then $1B]
Number of Minotaurs [amount of portfolio companies, which raised more then $1B in total]
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.