SCB Group appeared to be the Corporate Investor, which was created in 1906. The fund was located in Asia if to be more exact in Thailand. The main department of described Corporate Investor is located in the Bangkok.
Besides, a startup needs to be aged 1 and less years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Assisted Living, Health Care. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Pagaya Investments, Neuron Mobility, Pulse iD. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Singapore.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5 partakers. Despite the SCB Group, startups are often financed by Viola Ventures, Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation, Ping An Bank. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Siri Ventures, Visa, Viola Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Viola Ventures, Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group, Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation.
Deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The important activity for fund was in 2018. Speaking about the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 40 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. Opposing the other organizations, this SCB Group works on 9 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments.
|7thirty Capital||Boulder, Colorado, United States|
|Blue Note Ventures||Boulder, Colorado, United States|
|Cofounders Capital||Cary, North Carolina, United States|
|Edgo VC||Amman, Amman, Jordan|
|Huizhoushi Haina Baichuan||China, Guangdong, Huizhou|
|Klarna||Stockholm, Stockholm County, Sweden|
|Phillip Private Equity||Central, Central Region, Singapore|
|THI Investments||Baden-Wurttemberg, Germany, Stuttgart|
|$100M||15 Feb 2022||Jakarta, Jakarta Raya, Indonesia|
|$3M||05 Dec 2018||Singapore, Central, Singapore|
|$370K||03 Nov 2018||San Jose, California, United States|
|$14M||30 Aug 2018||New York, United States|
Refinn International Dot Com Company Limited
|05 Mar 2017||Krung Thep, Thailand|
|$210M||17 Jan 2017||Ontario|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.