GEIF Ventures appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2003. The main department of described VC is located in the Cambridge. The company was established in Europe in United Kingdom.
We also calculated 3 valuable employees in our database.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight g-Nostics, Spikes Cavell & Co, Moviestorm. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United Kingdom. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Biotechnology, SaaS. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund.
Comparing to the other companies, this GEIF Ventures performs on 3 percentage points more the average number of lead investments. The important activity for fund was in 2012. Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 9 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2018.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the GEIF Ventures, startups are often financed by Oxford Capital Partners, IQ Capital, Seraphim Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Oxford Capital Partners, IQ Capital, YFM Equity Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by IQ Capital, Oxford Capital Partners, Albion Capital Group.
|5M||05 Sep 2012||United Kingdom, Cambridge|
|2M||11 Dec 2009||United States, New York|
|01 Feb 2015||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|1M||15 Sep 2015||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|3M||28 Mar 2014||United States, New York|
|938K||19 Oct 2006||United Kingdom, Cambridge|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.