This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
United States, New York
GBIC is the renowned VC, which was created in 2017. The the headquarters of this VC is in New York. The VC's location is in North America, United States.
The fund's activity peaked in 2018. Besides, in 2019 the fund was active. Typical investments for this fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The fund generally invests in 2-6 deals every year.
The fund typically invests in rounds with 7-8 participants. Aside from GBIC, start-ups are often funded by FBG Capital, Ventech China, Plum Ventures. The fund often co-invests with FBG Capital, Sequoia Capital China, NEO Global Capital (NGC), overall with 7 funds from our list. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually joined by Zeroth.AI, Signum Capital, Sequoia Capital India.
Logos Network, Bhex.com, AERGO are amongst the various portfolio companies of this fund. The country of its foundation and the country of its most frequent investments doesn't coincide - Hong Kong. Besides this, the fund also invested in 3 other countries. The fund has no an exact preference in the amount of founders of companies in its portfolio. Also, a start-up has to be aged 1 and less years to expect investment from this fund. Among their most successful investment fields, we have identified Bitcoin, B2C. Also, because of its portfolio diversification tendency, we can highlight 8 more industries for this fund.
This VC was founded by Richard Lee. The overall number of key employees in the fund's team is 6.
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
12.5% of cases
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.