This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
The main office of this Corporate Investor is situated in Chennai. The VC's location is in Asia, India.
The fund usually invests in rounds together with 2-3 others. Along with Frontline, start-ups are often financed by ff Venture Capital, White Star Capital, Tom Williams as well as 6 other investors. The fund often co-invests with WI Harper Group, Tribal.vc, Sean Blanchfield. The investors in the following rounds are usually White Star Capital, Tribal.vc, New Enterprise Associates, and 2 VCs in total.
The fund generally invests in less than 2 deals every year. The highest number of exits from this fund were in 2018. This fund was the most active in 2018. Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are most common for this fund. Frontline is involved in 38 percentage points more than the average amount of lead investments when compared with other funds.
The fund has no a preferred number of founders for start-ups that it invests in. Drop, PageFair are among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund. The country of its foundation and the country of its most frequent investments doesn't coincide - United States. Besides this, the fund also invested in 1 other country. Among the most popular investment industries for the fund are Digital Media, Management Information Systems. However, the fund’s focus is not limited to this, since there are 6 more areas of investment. Moreover, a start-up needs to be 4-5 years old to get investment from this fund.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: frontlinetechnologies.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first_initial last, first, first '.' last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.