In 2015 was created Founders Factory, which is appeared as VC. The fund was located in Europe if to be more exact in United Kingdom. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the London.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the Founders Factory, startups are often financed by SEED Capital, Microsoft Accelerator London, Eleven. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Serge Chiaramonte, Force Over Mass Capital, Firstminute Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Ascension Ventures Limited, Startup Funding Club, Serge Chiaramonte.
The current fund was established by Brent Hoberman, George Northcott, Henry Lane Fox, Jim Meyerle.
The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Artificial Intelligence, Advertising. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Preemadonna, Entale Media, A Million Ads. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United Kingdom.
The typical startup value when the investment from Founders Factory is 1-5 millions dollars. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 27 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. Opposing the other organizations, this Founders Factory works on 28 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The high activity for fund was in 2018. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 investment rounds annually.
|$1M||04 Jul 2022||United Kingdom, United Kingdom|
|$7M||01 Jun 2022||Nairobi, Nairobi, Kenya|
|$1M||18 May 2022||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$3M||28 Feb 2022||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$959K||10 Dec 2021||-|
National MRI Scan
|$2M||07 Dec 2021||London, England, United Kingdom|
TROOP (formerly TroopTravel)
|$8M||30 Sep 2021||Spain, Community of Madrid, Spain|
|$1M||05 Aug 2021||Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria|
|$1M||06 Jul 2021||London, England, United Kingdom|
– MVX, a Nigerian-based digital freight company, raised $1.3m in seed funding.
– MVX raised money for its seed round from Africa-focused firms Kepple Africa, The Continent Venture Partners, Founders Factory, Launch Africa, and Capital Oak.
– Some angel investors in the U.S., Japan, Nigeria, and South Africa also participated.
– MVX plans to use the funding to expand its operations in Nigeria and other African countries.
– ScaleXP from London develops a SaaS platform for small businesses to consolidate their financial and sales data.
– Series A funding round of £600k was led by Cambridge Angels, Angel Academe, Syndicate Room and Founders Factory.
– The new investment will be used to develop the company’s platform and services, as well as accelerate customer acquisition.
– In conjunction with the funding, Alex Hirsch will take a position on the ScaleXP advisory board.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.