The main department of described VC is located in the San Francisco. The company was established in North America in United States.
The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The high activity for fund was in 2019. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually.
The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Digit, Harvest Platform, Sheltr. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Banking, Mobile Payments.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6-7 partakers. Despite the Financial Venture Studio, startups are often financed by General Catalyst, GV, Financial Solutions Lab. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Techstars, Ribbit Capital, Y Combinator.
The overall number of key employees were 3.
|BankInvest||Copenhagen, Denmark, Hovedstaden|
|BANSEA||Central, Central Region, Singapore|
|Cheers Capital Partners||China, Hongkou District|
|Clayton Associates||Nashville, Tennessee, United States|
|EPICentre||Canada, Ontario, Windsor|
|Global Asset Fund||Bayern, Germany, Landshut|
|Grupo Globo||Brazil, Rio, Rio de Janeiro|
|Lee Prize for Innovation and Entrepreneurship||Las Vegas, Nevada, United States|
|MedioStream||California, Los Altos, United States|
|National Institute of Food and Agriculture||District of Columbia, United States, Washington|
|The Chesapeake Bay Seed Capital Fund||-|
|Thynk Capital, LLC.||Las Vegas, Nevada, United States|
|Trevi Health Ventures||New York, New York, United States|
|Youngor Group||China, Ningbo, Zhejiang|
|$15M||18 Nov 2022||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$16M||14 Sep 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$10M||18 Jul 2022||-|
|$3M||06 Jun 2022||Santa Monica, California, United States|
|$1M||11 Jan 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$7M||27 Dec 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$650K||14 Dec 2021||-|
|$9M||06 Oct 2021||Seattle, Washington, United States|
|$5M||07 Sep 2021||Los Angeles, California, United States|
– HoneyBee, a startup that aims to help companies provide access to financial support to their employees, announced it has raised $5.7 million in equity in a round led by FFVC.
– Resolute Ventures, Afore Capital, Rebalance Capital, K50 and Financial Venture Studio also participated in the financing, along with two-time NBA all-star Baron Davis.
– Agentero, a digital insurance network, raised $13.5m in Series A funding.
– The round was led by Alma Mundi Ventures with participation from existing institutional investors Foundation Capital, Union Square Ventures, Financial Venture Studio, and Two Culture Capital.
– The new investment will be used to continue to expand operations and its business reach.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.