|$92M||27 May 2021|
|$150M||25 May 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|$110M||03 May 2021||United States, " United States"}|
|$13M||28 Apr 2021||United States, Seattle|
|$22M||27 Apr 2021||United States, Kissimmee|
|$38M||21 Apr 2021||United Kingdom, London|
|$24M||15 Apr 2021||United States, South San Francisco|
|$40M||07 Apr 2021||United States, " United States"}|
|$29M||23 Mar 2021|
– ShouTi Inc. announced the close of a $100m Series B financing round.
– The round was led by BVF Partners. Additional new investors include Casdin Capital, Cormorant Asset Management, Janus Henderson Investors, Lilly Asia Ventures, Monashee Capital, Sage Partners, Stork Capital, Surveyor Capital (a Citadel company), TCG X, Terra Magnum Capital Partners, Woodline Partners, and co-founder and strategic partner Schrödinger.
– Existing investors also participated in the financing, including Eight Roads, F-Prime Capital Partners, Qiming Venture Partners, Sequoia Capital China, TF Capital and Wuxi AppTec.
– Centivo, a new health plan for self-funded employers that is anchored around leading providers of value-based care, announced today that it has raised an additional $51 million in funding.
– B Capital Group, a leading global technology investor, and Maverick co-led the round.
– Additional existing investors, including Bain Capital Ventures, Company Ventures, Define Ventures, F-Prime Capital, HarbourVest Partners, Ingleside Investors, Nassau Street Ventures, an AVG fund and various individuals also participated.
– These funds will support Centivo’s rapid growth and expansion amid increased demand from employers for health plans that are structurally built to address employee healthcare affordability.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.