Everfront Phoenix Mountain Ltd
This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
When Everfront Phoenix Mountain Ltd invests, the average start-up valuation is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. The fund generally invests in less than 2 deals every year. The most common rounds for this fund are in the range of more than 100 millions dollars. The fund's activity peaked in 2018.
Moreover, a start-up needs to be 2-3 years old to get investment from this fund. We can highlight the most popular investment areas for this fund, such as Electric Vehicle, Automotive. In addition, there is 1 more industry where it has achieved success.
The fund usually invests in rounds together with 8 others. Along with Everfront Phoenix Mountain Ltd, start-ups are often financed by Sequoia Capital China. The most common co-investors for the fund are Shanghai Electric Group Corp, Sequoia Capital China, Industrial Securities.
Funds Investing in Previous
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.