European Union is the famous Corporate Investor, which was founded in 1951. The leading representative office of defined Corporate Investor is situated in the London. The fund was located in Europe if to be more exact in United Kingdom.
The high activity for fund was in 2017. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. Comparing to the other companies, this European Union performs on 25 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. Considering the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 16 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 partakers. Despite the European Union, startups are often financed by Venture Kick, SOSV, Enterprise Ireland. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy, Venture Kick, bmp Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Atlantic Labs, Omidyar Network, Horizon 2020.
We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Health Care, Machine Learning. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Quaero.org, Nuritas, SensArs. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Finland.
|Exodus Communications||Japan, Tokyo|
|JDRF T1D Fund||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|Kureha Corporation||Hokkaido Prefecture, Japan, Sapporo|
|MAS Financial Services Ltd.||Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India|
|Partner Up Finland||-|
|Pool Global Partners||Canada, Ontario, Toronto|
|Tracsis||England, Leeds, United Kingdom|
|ZERO.NET||California, San Francisco, United States|
|$600K||09 Feb 2022||Tartu, Tartu maakond, Estonia|
uYilo Electric Mobility Programme
|02 Dec 2021||Port Elizabeth, New Jersey, United States|
|$1M||06 Sep 2021||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$23K||01 Sep 2021||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
Qatar National Bank Alahli
|$50M||19 Aug 2021||Cairo, Al Qahirah, Egypt|
|12 Aug 2021||Reykjavík, Gullbringusysla, Iceland|
Hydroponic Farms Uganda
|$1K||20 Jul 2021||Kampala, Kampala, Uganda|
Raiffeisen Bank Kosovo
|$5M||17 May 2021||Vojvodina, Central Serbia, Serbia|
|$2M||05 May 2021||Ireland, County Louth, Ireland|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.