In 2006 was created ETF Partners, which is appeared as VC. The venture was found in Europe in United Kingdom. The main office of represented VC is situated in the London.
Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Energy Efficiency, Energy. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Movinga, Nujira, E-LeatherGroup. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United Kingdom. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the ETF Partners, startups are often financed by 3i Group, Cambridge Capital Group, Unilever Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Vito Ventures, Unilever Ventures, NES Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Sustainable Development Technology Canada, SAM Private Equity, GoBeyond.
The fund was created by Henrik Olsen, Patrick Sheehan, Peter Horsburgh. The overall number of key employees were 6.
The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. The top activity for fund was in 2018. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. Comparing to the other companies, this ETF Partners performs on 21 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 24 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
Funds with similar focus
|Angel Invest||Frankfurt, Germany, Hessen|
|Australian Ethical Investment||Australia, New South Wales, Sydney|
|BlackFin Capital Partners||France, Ile-de-France, Paris|
|Centrum Alternative Investment Managers||-|
|Fintonia Group||Central, Central Region, Singapore|
|Higo Bank||Japan, Kumamoto, Kumamoto Prefecture|
|Hualang Shiye||China, Hangzhou, Zhejiang|
|Interactive Brokers Group||Connecticut, Greenwich, United States|
|Korelya Capital||France, Ile-de-France, Paris|
|Mastercard Foundation Fund for Rural Prosperity||Kenya, Nairobi, Nairobi Area|
|MGO Digital Ventures||Bamberg, Bayern, Germany|
|Ohio TechAngels Fund||Columbus, Ohio, United States|
|Rabobank||The Netherlands, Utrecht, Utrecht|
|Rock The Post||New York, New York, United States|
|Tejara Capital||England, London, United Kingdom|
|The Crowd Angel||Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain|
|Zenith Venture Capital||Stockholm, Stockholm County, Sweden|
|$24M||26 Apr 2022||Antwerp, Antwerp, Belgium|
|$10M||06 Dec 2021||Rotterdam, South Holland, Netherlands|
|$11M||06 Oct 2021||Stockholm, Stockholm County, Sweden|
|$12M||05 Aug 2021||London, England, United Kingdom|
Modern Milkman Limited
|$14M||18 May 2021||Manchester, England, United Kingdom|
|$12M||28 Apr 2021||France, Ile-de-France, France|
|$30M||20 Jan 2021||Nice, Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur, France|
|$32M||14 Jan 2021||Paris, Ile-de-France, France|
Modern Milkman Limited
|$6M||13 Jan 2021||Manchester, England, United Kingdom|
– Vulog is a new mobility technology provider based in Nice, France.
– The company raised $31m in Series B funding.
– The round was led by the European Investment Bank (EIB) and its current investors, which are Frog Capital, ETF Partners, Inven Capital, and Bpifrance.
– The new investment will be used to accelerate the company’s AI-powered services for the world’s leading OEMs (Volkswagen, Stellantis, Kia Motors, Mocean), as well as new mobility providers (Repsol, Sumitomo Corporation and British Columbia Automobile Association, among others).
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.