Envest Capital Partners
United States, Virginia Beach
Envest Capital Partners is the renowned VC, which was created in 2000. The main office of this VC is situated in Virginia Beach. The fund is located in United States, North America.
The country of its foundation and the country of the most frequent investments for the fund coincides - United States. The average start-up age at the time of investment by this fund is 6-10. We can highlight the most popular investment areas for this fund, such as Biotechnology, Health Diagnostics. In addition, there are 8 more industries where it has achieved success. NuScriptRx, Xan3D Technologies, Inspiris are among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund.
Envest Capital Partners is involved in 0 percentage points less than the average amount of lead investments when compared with other funds. Typical investments for this fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. In 2004, the fund's activity was at its peak. The most exits for the fund occurred in 2011. The fund typically enters into less than 2 deals annually.
The fund usually invests in rounds together with 5-6 others. Aside from Envest Capital Partners, start-ups are often funded by The Aurora Funds, Nashville Capital Network, NEST-TN and 4 other funds. The most common co-investors for the fund are William Blair, Optical Partners, EuclidSR Partners and also 1 different VC. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually supported by William Blair, Thompson Clive and Partners, The Trelys Funds.
Besides the listed founders, we have found 6 key employees of this fund in our database.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: oceanarccp.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
14.3% of cases
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.