Endeavor appeared to be the Corporate Investor, which was created in 1997. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The main department of described Corporate Investor is located in the New York.
Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Delivery, E-Commerce. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Accomplice, Bloomscape, Dapper Labs. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 2 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low.
The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The important activity for fund was in 2015. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6-7 participants. Despite the Endeavor, startups are often financed by The Investment Collective, Ludlow Ventures, Liz Keen. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are e.ventures, Visa, Revolution.
The current fund was established by Ariel Emanuel, Hans Christian Boehlke, Linda Rottenberg.
|Allaire Corporation||Massachusetts, Newton, United States|
|Bird||China, Fenghua, Zhejiang|
|Canadian Medical Association||Canada, Ontario, Ottawa|
|Checkmate Capital||California, Pasadena, United States|
|KBC Focus Fund||Belgium, Brussels, Brussels Hoofdstedelijk Gewest|
|Linqin Chuangtou||China, Dongguang, Guangdong|
|Poalim Electronic Communication||-|
|Transatlantic Venture Mangment Inc.||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|Twin Capital||Lees Summit, Missouri, United States|
|$10M||05 Apr 2022||São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil|
|17 Mar 2022||-|
|$17M||07 Mar 2022||São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil|
|$4M||15 Feb 2022||-|
|$18M||10 Feb 2022||Seattle, Washington, United States|
|$19M||14 Dec 2021||São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil|
|$50M||30 Nov 2021||Sao Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil|
|$4M||28 Oct 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|16 Sep 2021||Miami, Florida, United States|
– maude, a Brooklyn NY-based sexual wellness company, raised $5.8M in Series A funding.
– The round was led by True Beauty Ventures with participation from Fable Investments, True and Endeavor.
– The company intends to use the capital to grow the team, its product line and content platform, as well as to expand into international markets and in additional key retailers in 2021 and 2022.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.