This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
The the headquarters of this VC is in Singapore. The VC's location is in Asia, Singapore.
The fund was created by Aditya Mathur. Besides the listed founders, we have found 1 key employee of this fund in our database.
Among the most popular portfolio start-up of the fund, is Civil Maps. Among their most successful investment fields, we have identified Automotive, Artificial Intelligence. Also, because of its portfolio diversification tendency, we can highlight 3 more industries for this fund. The country of its foundation and the country of its most frequent investments doesn't coincide - United States.
The fund typically invests in rounds with 2-3 participants. Along with Elev8.VC, start-ups are often financed by StartX (Stanford-StartX Fund), Reshape, Motus Ventures. The fund often co-invests with Motus Ventures, Berkeley SkyDeck Fund, ARM. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually supported by Social Impact Capital.
The fund usually participates in less than 2 investment rounds per year. This fund was the most active in 2018. Additionally, in 2019 the fund was active. Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are most common for this fund.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: elev8.vc; User name format in descending order of probability: first '.' last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Average Portfolio Company
Exit Age [the average age of portfolio startups at which they go public or become acquired]
Success / Strategy Similarity
Index [the matching between fund's investment strategy and its proved successes in the form of portfolio startups high valuations]
0.6 out of 1
Funds Investing in Following
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.