E.ON Venture Partners
This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
The VC's location is in Europe, Germany. The primary office of this VC is located in Düsseldorf.
In 2001, the fund's activity was at its peak. The most common rounds for this fund are in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The fund usually participates in less than 2 investment rounds per year.
Also, a start-up has to be aged 2-3 years to expect investment from this fund. The country of its establishment and the country of its most frequent investments doesn't coincide - United States. We can highlight the most popular investment areas for this fund, such as Energy, Information Technology. In addition, there are 4 more industries where it has achieved success. Sixth Dimension is amongst the various portfolio company of this fund.
The fund typically invests in rounds with 3-4 participants. Besides E.ON Venture Partners, start-ups are typically funded by Rock Mountain Ventures, EnerTech Capital. The fund often co-invests with Shell Internet Ventures B.V, Rock Mountain Ventures, Nth Power. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually supported by Ridgewood Capital, GE Energy Financial Services.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: eventures.vc; User name format in descending order of probability: first, first '.' last, first_initial last, last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.