In 1979 was created DSP Group, which is appeared as Corporate Investor. The venture was found in North America in United States. The main office of represented Corporate Investor is situated in the Los Altos.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2 partakers. Despite the DSP Group, startups are often financed by Surya Ventures Pte Ltd, Sequoia Capital, Sandeep Tandon. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Sequoia Capital India, 3one4 Capital.
The top activity for fund was in 2019. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund.
Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Pocket Aces. For fund there is no match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - India. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Video, eSports.
|Draper Investment Company||Qatar, Doha|
|FNI Venture Capital||United Kingdom, Ipswich|
|@Ventures||United States, Waltham|
|Amphion Innovations||United States, New York|
|Canepa Healthcare||United States, New York|
|Colonial Pipeline||United States, Alpharetta|
|SENTRE||United States, San Diego|
|$40M||18 Aug 2021||India, Bengaluru|
|$14M||28 Sep 2020||India, Bengaluru|
|$14M||30 Jul 2019||India, Mumbai|
|07 May 2018||India, Mumbai|
– Amazon backed Bangalore-based startup Smallcase in a $40m Series C financing round.
– The round was led by Faering Capital and Premji Invest.
– Existing investors Sequoia Capital, Blume Ventures, Beenext, DSP Group, Arkam Ventures, WEH Ventures and HDFC Bank also participated in the new round.
– Smallcase offers a platform to help introduce a new generation of investors to the Indian equity markets.
– The startup offers an in-house team of licensed professionals who offer more than 100 portfolios of stocks and exchange-traded funds, as well as provides its users access to independent investment managers, brokerages and wealth platforms.
– Smallcase has amassed over 3 million users, who are transacting about $2.5 billion each year.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.