DLA Piper appeared to be the Corporate Investor, which was created in 2005. The main department of described Corporate Investor is located in the London. The venture was found in Europe in United Kingdom.
The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2017. Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are the general things for fund. This DLA Piper works on 38 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The top activity for fund was in 2014. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually.
Besides them, we counted 5 critical employees of this fund in our database.
Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Marketing, Online Games. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline StackIQ, Rocket Fuel The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5 partakers. Despite the DLA Piper, startups are often financed by Microsoft. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati, RTP Global, Perkins Coie. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Mohr Davidow Ventures, Northgate Capital, NGP Capital.
|BFB Fruehphasenfonds||Brandenburg, Germany, Potsdam|
|Case Western Reserve University||Cleveland, Ohio, United States|
|DNS Capital||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|Dongfang Ruijia Touzi||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|GamesKraft||Bengaluru, India, Karnataka|
|Kitchen Budapest||Budapest, Hungary|
|Leichen Touzi||China, Guangdong, Guangzhou|
|MACSF||France, Ile-de-France, La Défense|
|Meiko Network Japan||Chiyoda, Japan|
|Onondaga Venture Capital Fund||New York, Syracuse, United States|
|Parkwood Entertainment||New York, New York, United States|
|Red Kite Mine Finance||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Santon Capital Plc||-|
|SMS Capital Management||Bellaire, Texas, United States|
|SRS Investment Management||New York, New York, United States|
|Taiyo Kogyo||Japan, Setagaya|
|Tianshiyi||China, Hubei, Wuhan|
|Yinsheng Chuangxin Touzi||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|$200M||27 Dec 2021||Scottsdale, Arizona, United States|
|$8M||05 May 2021||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$6M||19 Nov 2020||San Diego, California, United States|
|$3M||15 Oct 2020||Salt Lake City, Utah, United States|
|$3M||12 Aug 2019||Seattle, Washington, United States|
|$1M||23 Apr 2018||Limassol, Cyprus|
|$6M||20 Oct 2014||California, United States|
|$2M||18 Jul 2012||Nashville, Tennessee, United States|
|$6M||01 Jul 2008||Redwood City, California, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.