In 2007 was created Development Partners International, which is appeared as VC. The venture was found in Europe in United Kingdom. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the London.
The important activity for fund was in 2017. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. This Development Partners International works on 3 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 27 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund.
We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Telecommunications, Food Processing. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Cu00f4te d'Ivoire. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight ChannelVAS, Banque Atlantique, Food Concepts Plc. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 16-20 years to get the investment from the fund.
This organization was formed by Miles Morland, Runa Alam.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 partakers. Despite the Development Partners International, startups are often financed by AfricInvest, Truffle Capital, Musa Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Thawer Capital Management (UK). In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Pioneer Foods, Mediterrania Capital Partners, HarbourVest Partners.
Funds with similar focus
|$40M||07 Dec 2022||Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa|
|$70M||25 May 2022||Lagunes, Abidjan, Côte d'Ivoire|
|$54M||26 Sep 2019||Dubai|
|01 Dec 2017||Côte d'Ivoire, Lagunes, Côte d'Ivoire|
|$30M||25 Oct 2017||Casablanca, préfecture d'arrondissements de Casablanca-Anfa عمالة مقاطعات الدار البيضاء أنفا, Morocco|
EGIC - Egyptian German Industrial Corporate
|01 Apr 2017||Cairo, Al Qahirah, Egypt|
OSEAD Maroc Mining
|01 Jan 2017||Casablanca, préfecture d'arrondissements de Casablanca-Anfa عمالة مقاطعات الدار البيضاء أنفا, Morocco|
|$55M||30 Sep 2016||Bejaia, Algeria|
|$100M||11 Sep 2016||Côte d'Ivoire, Lagunes, Côte d'Ivoire|
– MNT-Halan, a fintech company, raised $120m funding.
– The round was led by private equity firms Apis Growth Fund II, Development Partners International and Lorax Capital Partners, as well as VCs like Middle East Venture Partners, Endeavor Catalyst and DisruptTech.
– It brings the total funding to $150m.
– The company plans to use the funding to expand its services across Egypt and the MENA region.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.