In 1995 was created Musa Capital, which is appeared as VC. The venture was found in Africa in South Africa. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Johannesburg.
Besides them, we counted 1 critical employee of this fund in our database.
The top amount of exits for fund were in 2003. Comparing to the other companies, this Musa Capital performs on 12 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 80 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - South Africa. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight MTN. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Telecommunications, Finance.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1 partaker. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Standard Chartered Bank, Stanbic IBTC Bank, Nedbank.
Funds with similar focus
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.