Mediterrania Capital Partners is the famous VC, which was founded in 2008. The main department of described VC is located in the Barcelona. The company was established in Europe in Spain.
The fund was created by Albert Alsina.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 participants. Despite the Mediterrania Capital Partners, startups are often financed by Development Partners International. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are The EuroMena Funds, AfricInvest. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Grupo Financiero Riva y Garcu00eda, Development Partners International, Abraaj Group.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight TGCC, BITAKA Cards & Solutions. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 16-20 years to receive the investment from the fund. For fund there is no match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - Tunisia. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Financial Services, Consumer Goods.
The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The top activity for fund was in 2018. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 62 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
Funds with similar focus
|$82M||21 Feb 2023||Casablanca, Grand Casablanca, Morocco|
H&S Invest Holding
|24 Jun 2021||Grand Casablanca, Pachalik de Bouskoura, Morocco|
|01 Mar 2020||Casablanca, Grand Casablanca, Morocco|
|29 Mar 2018||Lagunes, Abidjan, Côte d'Ivoire|
|01 Feb 2018||Egypt, Texas, United States|
Travaux Généraux de Construction de Casablanca
|$64M||15 Jan 2018||Casablanca, préfecture d'arrondissements de Casablanca-Anfa عمالة مقاطعات الدار البيضاء أنفا, Morocco|
Groupe Scolaire René Descartes
|10 Jan 2018||-|
Université Privée de Marrakech
|12 Oct 2016||Marrakesh, Pachalik de Marrakech, Morocco|
|07 Jun 2016||Casablanca, préfecture d'arrondissements de Casablanca-Anfa عمالة مقاطعات الدار البيضاء أنفا, Morocco|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.