This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
Russian Federation, Moscow
Dekarta Capital was established in 2008, and is a well known VC. This investor is located in Europe, Russian Federation. The the headquarters of this VC is in Moscow.
Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are most common for this fund. In 2011, the fund's activity was at its peak. The fund generally invests in less than 2 deals every year.
The fund was created by Alexander Lyadov, Denis Kim.
The average start-up age at the time of investment by this fund is 4-5. The country of its foundation and the country of its most frequent investments doesn't coincide - China. Among the most popular investment industries for the fund are Internet, Marketplace. However, the fund’s focus is not limited to this, since there are 8 more areas of investment. Among the most popular portfolio start-up of the fund, is ExpoPromoter.
The fund usually invests by oneself. The investors in the following rounds are usually Abele Ventures, SOSV, Chinaccelerator.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: cadrillion.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first '.' last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Success / Strategy Similarity
Index [the matching between fund's investment strategy and its proved successes in the form of portfolio startups high valuations]
0.1 out of 1
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.