|RET Ventures||United States, Park City|
|Pepins Group AB||Sweden, Nacka|
|Ningbo Joyson Electronic||China, Ningbo|
|Kipo||Guatemala, Guatemala City|
|Reimann Investors||Germany, München|
|INEO Capital||United States, New York|
|Morgan Stanley||United States, New York|
|Yizhuang Biomedical Mergers and Acquisition Funds||China, Yizhuang|
|N.XT Northwestern University||United States, Evanston|
|Clearvision Ventures||United States, Menlo Park|
|Multiplier Capital||United States, New York|
|Huiying Investment||China, Xian Shi|
|Begin Capital||United Kingdom, London|
|ALSTIN Family GmbH||Germany, Hanover|
|OOE Hightechfonds GmbH||Austria, Linz|
|Synergy Capital Partners||United States, Medina|
|$15M||30 Sep 2020||United States, San Francisco|
Farmers Business Network
|$250M||03 Aug 2020||United States, San Carlos|
|14 Apr 2020||United States, " United States"}|
|$50M||15 Oct 2019||United States, " United States"}|
|$40M||04 Sep 2019||United States, Berkeley|
|$100M||23 Jan 2019||United States, New York|
|$55M||20 Jan 2018||Netherlands, Amsterdam|
|$164M||10 Oct 2017||United States, Washington|
|$17M||05 Oct 2017||United States, San Francisco|
– Zola Electric, a solar energy provider, raised $90m in funding.
– The funding raised is a combination of debt and equity, $45 million each.
– The equity bit was led by TotalEnergies Ventures — the capital venture of TotalEnergies; SF-based impact VC firm DBL Partners; Africa’s largest PE firm Helios Investment Partners; Vulcan Capital, the investment arm of Paul Allen; Lyndon and Pete Rive (founders of Tesla-owned SolarCity); and New York-based utility-focused hedge fund Electron Capital Partners.
– The company plans to use the funding to expand into new markets and drive distributed renewable energy.
– Wynd Technologies from Redwood CA offers a range of smart air quality sensors, monitors, air purifiers and related software that algorithmically learn from the data and insights provided from business and consumer customers to adjust how they monitor and improve air quality.
– The company raised $10M in Series A funding.
– The round was co-led by DBL Partners and Greensoil PropTech Ventures.
– The new investment will be used to grow its enterprise-grade air quality management solutions.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.