Danone Manifesto Venture
This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
United States, New York
The primary office of this VC is located in New York. The fund is located in United States, North America.
The fund generally invests in 2-6 deals every year. In real terms, this VC performs 23 percentage points more exits than other funds. In 2018, the fund's activity was at its peak. Besides, in 2019 the fund was active. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are most common for this fund.
The fund has no specific requirements for the number of founders in a start-up. If there are 4 or 5+ founders in the start-up, the probability of getting the investment is low. The country of its foundation and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - United States. Besides this, the fund also invested in 2 other countries. The average start-up age at the time of investment by this fund is 2-3. Among their most successful investment fields, we have identified Restaurants, Water. Also, because of its portfolio diversification tendency, we can highlight 8 more industries for this fund. Yumble, mittemitte, Sustainable Bioproducts are amongst the various portfolio companies of this fund.
The fund usually invests in rounds together with 5-6 others. Besides Danone Manifesto Venture, start-ups are typically funded by Henri Seydoux, Daphni, PowerPlant Ventures. The most common co-investors for the fund are XAnge, VisVires New Protein, Sonoma Brands. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually supported by Sonoma Brands, EASME - EU Executive Agency for SMEs, BAM Ventures.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: danone.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first '.' last, first last, first_initial last, last first_initial, first
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.