Cyberport Hong Kong is the famous Corporate Investor, which was founded in 2011. The main department of described Corporate Investor is located in the Hong Kong. The venture was found in Asia in Hong Kong.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 partakers. Despite the Cyberport Hong Kong, startups are often financed by Wavemaker Partners, Click Ventures, Brinc. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are 500 Startups, Zhuhai Da Heng Qin, Wavemaker Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by 500 Startups, CoCoon Ignite Ventures, Wavemaker Partners.
The overall number of key employees were 1.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Hong Kong. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are E-Commerce, Social Media. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight GoGoVan, Multichannel, Easyship. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups.
Comparing to the other companies, this Cyberport Hong Kong performs on 27 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2016. The real fund results show that this Corporate Investor is 18 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies. The typical startup value when the investment from Cyberport Hong Kong is 100-500 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 13-24 investment rounds annually. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 100 thousands - 1 million dollars. The top activity for fund was in 2014. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity.
Funds with similar focus
|$35K||08 Mar 2022||Hong Kong, Hong Kong, China|
|$50K||29 Oct 2021||Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong, China|
|04 Jul 2021||Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong, China|
|$65K||01 Jul 2021||Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong, China|
|$13K||06 Mar 2021||Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong, China|
|$19K||01 Jan 2021||Hong Kong, Hong Kong, China|
|$30M||22 Oct 2020||Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong|
|$500K||29 May 2020||Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong, China|
|$64K||15 Feb 2020||Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong, China|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.