In 1981 was created CVC Capital Partners, which is appeared as VC. The venture was found in Europe in United Kingdom. The main department of described VC is located in the London.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 participants. Despite the CVC Capital Partners, startups are often financed by Voyager Capital, Ardian, Viola Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Blackstone Group, Voyager Capital, The Jordan Company. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by UBS, Shenzhen Nalande Investment Fund, National Australia Bank.
The current fund was established by Donald Mackenzie, Rolly van Rappard, Steve Koltes. Besides them, we counted 101 critical employees of this fund in our database.
Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Software, Network Security. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Avast, Skybox Security, Kount The fund has exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of more than 20 years to receive the investment from the fund.
The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. Deals in the range of more than 100 millions dollars are the general things for fund. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 42 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The typical startup value when the investment from CVC Capital Partners is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. The high activity for fund was in 2017. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2018. Opposing the other organizations, this CVC Capital Partners works on 6 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments.
|3M||08 Aug 2016||Australia, Sydney|
|11 Jul 2019||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|750M||20 May 2010|
Scottish & Newcastle PLC
|4M||24 Jun 2021||United Kingdom, City of Edinburgh|
|24 Jun 2021|
|64M||24 Jun 2021||United States, Eugene|
|13 Feb 2017||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|450M||03 Oct 2019||Israel, Tel Aviv-Yafo|
|5M||21 Nov 2003||Israel, Herzliya|
Sun Hung Kai & Co
|270M||26 Apr 2010||China, Hong Kong Island|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.