Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 deals per year. The real fund results show that this VC is 0 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies. The important activity for fund was in 2019.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5 partakers. Despite the CPT Capital, startups are often financed by New Crop Capital, SOSV, Fifty Years. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Stray Dog Capital, Y Combinator, XFactor Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Nutreco.
Besides, a startup needs to be aged 1 and less years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Motif FoodWorks, Shiru, Redefine Meat. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Health Care, Biotechnology. The fund has exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups.
Besides them, we counted 1 critical employee of this fund in our database.
|AI Life Sciences Investments||New York, New York, United States|
|Chunquan Chuangtou||China, Shanghai|
|Cielo Property Group||-|
|College Loan Corporation||-|
|Elran Technologies||Israel, Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv District|
|Follett Knowledge Fund||-|
|Forrester Research||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|Greenline Ventures||Colorado, Denver, United States|
|Heights Capital Management||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Intonation Ventures||New York, New York, United States|
|Liquid Ventures||California, Marina Del Rey, United States|
|Mosaic Ventures||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Sacramento AQMD||California, Sacramento, United States|
|Suzhou Jinshicheng Investment Management||China, Jiangsu, Suzhou|
|West Coast Holdings||Florida, New Port Richey, United States|
|Yongwan Capital||China, Qingdao, Shandong|
|Zhejiang Zhongke Heyin Venture Capital||China, Hangzhou, Zhejiang|
|$27M||20 Oct 2022||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$10M||22 Jun 2022||Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong, China|
|$894K||20 Jun 2022||San Antonio, Texas, United States|
|$5M||09 May 2022||Chengdu, Sichuan, China|
|$25M||22 Nov 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$17M||27 Oct 2021||Oakland, California, United States|
|$49M||13 Sep 2021||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|$52M||05 Aug 2021||California, United States|
|$105M||07 Jul 2021||Rishon Lezion, Center District, Israel|
– Miyoko’s Creamery has raised $52M in Series C funding.
– PowerPlant Partners is the lead investor, investing $40M in total, with Cult Capital, Obvious Ventures, Stray Dog, and CPT Capital filling out the round.
– Miyoko’s will use this capital to further disrupt the traditional dairy market as plant-based continues to capture more market share.
– Nondairy milk is the largest and most developed plant-based food and beverage category, but other alternative dairy categories such as cheese and butter are quickly following suit.
– William Blair estimates the US retail opportunity for total plant-based dairy to be $10 billion, using nondairy milk penetration as a proxy (nondairy milk has north of 60% household penetration in the US as of 2020).
– Aleph Farms from Rehovot, Israel develops a non-genetically engineered cells isolated from a living cow to grow beef steaks.
– The company raised $105m in Series B funding.
– The round was led by Growth Fund and DistruptAD, with participation from Skyviews life Science, Thai Union, BRF, CJ CheilJedang, VisVires New Protein, Strauss Group, Cargill, Peregrine Ventures, and CPT Capital.
– The new investment will be used to scale up manufacturing and grow operations internationally ahead of initial market launch in 2022.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.