Comdisco Ventures appeared to be the VC, which was created in 1969. The main department of described VC is located in the Rosamond. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Enterprise Software, Network Hardware. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight OpenTable, BroadSoft, Active Network.
When the investment is from Comdisco Ventures the average startup value is 100-500 millions dollars. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. Comparing to the other companies, this Comdisco Ventures performs on 23 percentage points more the average number of lead investments. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 12 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The important activity for fund was in 2000. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2003.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6-7 participants. Despite the Comdisco Ventures, startups are often financed by Austin Ventures, Accel, Canaan Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are TCV, Oak Investment Partners, CRV. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Accel, U.S. Venture Partners (USVP), Oak Investment Partners.
This organization was formed by Jim Labe.
Performance Marketing Brands, Inc.
|$48M||01 Apr 2012||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$92M||12 Sep 2008||Dallas, Texas, United States|
|$65M||30 Aug 2007||Dallas, Texas, United States|
|$55M||15 Dec 2006||Dallas, Texas, United States|
|$2M||01 Jan 2002||California, United States|
|$18M||23 Oct 2001||Allentown, Pennsylvania, United States|
|$115M||02 May 2001||California, United States|
|$57M||11 Apr 2001||Fremont, California, United States|
|$20M||04 Apr 2001||San Jose, California, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.